Second man arrested for armed robbery of Eden J-Mart | News
GREENSBORO, N.C. — A second suspect has been arrested on charges related to armed robbery at the J-Mart on East Stadium Drive in Eden on Oct. 24.
Anthony Seon Artis, 30, of Reidsville, was apprehended in Greensboro on Thursday and charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon.
Artis was transported to the Wentworth magistrate office and placed in the Rockingham County Jail under a $150,000 secured bond. He is scheduled to appear in court Dec. 13.
The Eden Police Department was aided in their investigation by the FBI Task Force in Greensboro and the Greensboro Police Department.
Upcoming Events near Rockingham County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police bust marijuana growing operation, seize 76 plants in Burlington
- LabCorp move could affect downtown Burlington businesses
- Unresponsive woman crashes car into homeless shelter in Burlington
- Woman arrested in connection to house fire, body in container
- Authorities investigate possible link between house fire and body in container