Rockingham Co. Man Charged with Indecent Liberties with a Child | News
A Rockingham County man has been accused of taking indecent liberties with a child.
Frankie Lee Patterson, 56, of 610 Van Buren Road, was arrested Thursday and charged with two counts of indecent liberties with a child.
According to arrest warrants, Patterson "did commit and attempt to commit a lewd and lascivious act upon the body of a female, who was under the age of 16 years at the time."
The date of offenses was April and June of 2004, deputies said.
Patterson was given a secured bond of $25,000. His initial date in court is August 18.
Upcoming Events near Rockingham County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- High Point to consider renaming road to honor Martin Luther King Jr.
- One killed, two hospitalized in Guilford Co. wreck
- Big Boss Baking in High Point popular nationwide for all-natural granola
- New Belk store in High Point to celebrate grand opening on March 12
- Guilford Co. parents frustrated by winter weather school closings