Reidsville Girl Charged With Helping Teens in Break-ins | News
A 16-year-old girl has been charged with aiding and abetting three men accused of breaking into a Reidsville convenience store July 22.
Mary Beth Nelson, of Reidsville, alleged helped Brandon Shawn Holland, Buddy Lee Hardy, and Christopher Candance Loftis, who were each recently arrested for multiple breaking and entering incidents at Moore's Store and Hardware on Highway 65 in Bethany.
Cigarettes, beer, soft drinks and a part from the lottery ticketing machine were stolen, deputies said.
A school resource deputy identified one of the suspects via surveillance video, and much of the stolen merchandise was later found, deputies said.
On Wednesday, deputies connected the group with another break-in targeting the J's Country Market, located at 3380 Hwy 158.
Two doors were forced through the basement, however the suspects were unable to make it to the upper-levels of the store containing merchandise, deputies said.
Upcoming Events near Rockingham County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tree across southbound Business I-85 in High Point
- High Point to consider renaming road to honor Martin Luther King Jr.
- One killed, two hospitalized in Guilford Co. wreck
- Big Boss Baking in High Point popular nationwide for all-natural granola
- New Belk store in High Point to celebrate grand opening on March 12