‘Several firearms’ stolen in Rockingham County break-ins, sheriff says | News
REIDSVILLE, N.C. — Deputies say “several firearms” are among items that were stolen over the weekend in three break-ins across Rockingham County.
According to the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office, the break-ins were reported on U.S. 158 West in Summerfield, Branson Road in Summerfield, and McCollum Road in Madison.
Deputies said they believe the thefts may be related. Each of the targeted locations are within a few miles of each other.
In addition to an undisclosed number of firearms, deputies say a compound bow, power tools and a pressure washer were also stolen.
No other information was provided.
Anyone with further information is asked to call Crimestoppers at (336) 349-9683.
Top Rockingham County Stories
Upcoming Events near Rockingham County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Concealed carry permit applications increase in Guilford County
- Guilford Co. Schools named 2013 National District of Character
- Susie’s Fund event to raise money for Guilford County Animal Shelter
- Guilford County Schools raising school lunch price by five cents
- Crews respond to car that crashed into creek in Oak Ridge